Wednesday 26 August 2009

Nothing

It's been a busy old time for me, hence the lack of posts. Maybe I should just write less crap? Could be an idea.

Anyway, I've done a lot of travelling recently. Mostly on trains and tubes and the like. There's something about trains that makes me want to listen to liquid drum and bass. Hence the first track on today's post - Nu:Tone's awesome 'Jet Stream'. Nu Tone hails from the Hospital Records camp, so you know he's sicker than a cider hangover. In a good way. 'Jet Stream' is as much of a beast as a liquid funk tune can be, and is highly recommended for anyone who likes High Contrast/Blame.

And if you don't like them, then WTF?!.

I should probably post some electro, seeing as that's nominally the genre I go for. I really want to stick up Steve Aoki's mix of 'Gladiator' because it is nutsssssssss with 9 s's, and would go nicely with the whole crazy electro Jack Beats/Kry Wolf vibe I've been on recently. But... it's already on the Hype Machine's popular list so there doesn't seem much point. For anyone who hasn't heard it, grab it from Danger Danger.

The only other electro I've really been listening to recently is DatA's impeccable La Roux edit, but everyone's already heard that as well. It's like every blog in the world is out to get me and post all my tracks before I can. Conspiracy.

Oh well, here's a bunch of my old favourites to go with the Nu:Tone track. The Nacey track is huge, bouncy house (same breed as 'Anyway' by Duck Sauce). The Burns tune is more of the same, and was knocking around getting some hype a few weeks ago. 'Mind Control 09' is a huge dubstep track that deserves it's own individual post. 501 will literally fuck with your mind.

Have a good week. I know I will.

Roll on Reading!

Nu:Tone - Jet Stream Buy

No comments: