Friday 10 October 2008

Goody Bag

I just found out that if you enter the name of this blog and the exact details of my last post into google, this site comes up top of the search (!). Amazing. I can feel the intraweb hooking its shiny metal claws into me.

Moving on... every time I've loaded up iTunes this week I've made a beeline for 'Shooting Stars'. I'm pretty sure that its the greatest song ever made. Or pretty close. It's the only tune currently competing with Designer Drugs' stuff for playtime on my computer, anyway. Or at least it was, until I finally managed to find The Twelves remix of 'Rich Girls' this morning (Thank you Hype Machine).

I think the amount of bangers coming from those electro stalwarts is just about making up for my dissapointment with Danger's latest offering, his remix of 'My Way' not being quite as inspired (and banging) as most of his other work.

Also ... because life can't be all hardcore bangers ... I've been a bit keen on Lo-Fi-Fnk. 'Want U' is a surprisingly good cure for a hangover. And TV On The Radio might be horrifically commercial (in blogging terms at least), but 'Staring at the Sun' is an amazing song. And its about sex. I think. I hope.

Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars Myspace
TV On The Radio - Staring At The Sun Buy
The Virgins - Rich Girls (The Twelves Remix) Buy
Lo-Fi-Fnk - Want U Myspace
IAMX - Spit It Out (Designer Drugs Remix) Myspace

No comments: